1. The Americans have been preparing to attack Syria for months before the use of chemical weapons.
2. The Americans have chemical weapons, and biological weapons, and nuclear weapons. As do Britain, France, and Israel, who have sold them to various countries including Syria.
3. The Americans have used chemical weapons in Iraq (Fallujah), and in the widespread use of napalm in Vietnam and Cambodia, where they killed 3 million people, mostly civilians.
4. The Israelis have used chemical weapons in Lebanon. They have also killed thousands of Palestinian civilians, including many children.
5. The present crises is not about the use, by whoever, of chemical weapons. It is about U.S. and Israeli geopolitical strategy in the Middle East, and American economic interests in the region, as regards oil and gas.
6. The Washington regime doesn’t care about the deaths of civilians, including children. U.S. and British Forces killed half a million people in Iraq, tens of thousands of whom were children; as well as the estimated 150,000 Iraqi children who died from U.S. and British sanctions and depleted uranium deposits.
7. How on earth will missile strikes on Syria benefit the already hard pressed Syrian people? The result will be the usual “collateral damage”. i.e. the deaths of large numbers of civilians.
8. Obama is a malevolent, power crazed man who, every Tuesday, meets with his advisers to formulate a hit list of who is going to be “taken out”, assassinated, by his drone attacks. So far, hundreds of innocent civilians have been “mistakenly” killed as collateral damage, and Obama has deliberately targeted and killed 6 American citizens. Obama has developed a taste for killing.
9. The United Nations has refused to sanction military action against Syria, saying that it will only make an already appalling humanitarian disaster much worse.
10. The Syrian rebels are mainly Muslim Brotherhood and other groups with links to Al Qaida. They have committed atrocities, and are at least as bad as Assad’s regime. Isn’t the U.S. supposed to be waging a “war on terror” against the likes of such people? Why then are they supporting them? But then again, the C.I.A. and the British S.A.S. armed and trained the Taliban to fight the Soviets.
11. The cynicism of politicians is well known, and wars are rarely, if ever, fought for moral reasons. They are fought for economic gain, national supremacy, and for the political ambition and vainglory of leaders, who care little about the lives and deaths of ordinary people.
12. Obama and his regime is prepared to risk a major conflict with Russia and Iran, for the sake of interfering in a civil war in a country the size of Scotland. The Egyptian regime has recently killed over a thousand of its own people, yet the U.S. is not going to “punish” it. The Israeli state has pursued a veritable war of attrition and piecemeal genocide against the Palestinian people, yet the U.S. continues to defend, arm and support it.
13. It can scarcely be doubted nowadays that the American government and its military-industrial complex is the principal obstacle to world peace; and that successive U.S. Presidents have promoted wars of aggression and C.I.A. inspired terrorism against and within many of the world’s poorer countries; in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
14. The criminal nature of the American political and military establishment goes largely unchecked in its lust for world domination, yet its imperial ambitions and criminal activities will inevitably lead, sooner or later, to the formation of a coalition of states against its abuse of power. The present crisis in Syria may well produce this effect, as any American interference in Syria will strain Russian, Chinese, and Iranian tolerance to its limits.
15. In the interest of world peace, of humanity, and of the God who gives us life and who loves all his creatures, I would urge as many people as possible in the U.S. Armed Forces to disobey, desert, or mutiny; and to all Americans I would urge a campaign of civil disobedience and protest against their government, which is increasingly turning America into a police state. In fact, they are now in a worse state vis à vis their government than were their colonial forebears vis à vis the British Crown. North America needs a new War of Independence, for their own sakes, and for all our sakes.